Most questions can be answered by information on our website.
Also, you may want to consult the Frequently Asked Questions list for answers to common questions.
If your question is still unanswered, use the information below to contact GNHOA.
How do you contact the GNHOA? It depends upon the reason
you need to get in touch with us:
- If you need to reach a specific BoD member, see the Board of Directors page
for personal contact information.
- If you need to contact your filing's Architectural Committee for covenant related
issues, see the Architectural Review page
for specific contact information.
- If you want to reach us by phone, you can leave a voice message by calling (719) 488-5883
- If you need to deliver something via US mail, please use this mailing address:
GNHOA Board of Directors
P.O. Box 1922
Monument, CO 80132-1922
- If you want to contact us by email, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below. We use aggressive spam filtering, so call the number above if you don't receive an answer within two business days.